Subscribe

Saturday, March 5, 2022

 It's the day before Dylan's birthday and I did all I could to bring to fruition what he inspired me to write. Tomorrow we will officially launch the kickoff of the Lost Arrows - Coping with the Death of a Child. I decided from the beginning I wanted to let the proceeds go towards redmountaingrace.com . So that is the goal to donate 50% of the net proceeds to them and the other 50% will be used to market the book. The other goals of this mission are to help create physical and virtual groups for those families that have lost children. Although I don't consider us victims, I do believe it is one of the biggest emotional pains one can encounter in this life. Also I want to collectively as a group come up with a word that defines parents who have lost a child. Join our group if you want to be part of our mission and/or you need a community to grow and migrate to a more functional you. Best regards!

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 5, 2022

Monday Mindfulness One of my favorite authors is Hal Elrod of the Miracle Morning. On Saturday he was talking about a book named The Untethe...