Subscribe

Sunday, March 13, 2022

SUNDAY SCRUTINIES 


When you lose a loved one you tend to appreciate life more so than before. At least I have. Not that I took it for granted, but more that I realize the value of every moment and it should be utilized to its maximum. As we see what is going on around us in the world with conflicts and war, I yearn for a time when the majority of all people can embrace the concept that EVERY Person has Value and Purpose. When we as a citizenry of this planet can fully embrace that concept, we will have graduated to a more peaceful purpose. Most likely I am preaching to the choir to those that read this. But yet it starts with us and we can put it into action and humbly share the concept with all those we come in contact with. As you know life is too short not to make the most of it! Have a fantastic week!

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 5, 2022

Monday Mindfulness One of my favorite authors is Hal Elrod of the Miracle Morning. On Saturday he was talking about a book named The Untethe...